Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Happy new yeear !!


First post this year has to be colorful and exciting so here it is.

Mysterious colours like these are extraordinarily beautiful in your ear.
Those light amethysts are mine, since october when I made them.
The next ones, dunno what colour they are, but they seem purple-ish most of the time in real life. They were a Christmas present for my aunt who really liked them.
Light Sapphire earrings and peridot (blue and green) earrings are waiting for a new owner, although I made those peridot ones ("Green power") for a special friend, but she haven't seen those yet ;).

Holidays has been a really relaxing time to do some jewelry and I have done a LOT. Sometimes used Swarovski and  sometimes seed beads, so camera out and start taking photos, so I hope next week you'll see them.

And I think I have the perfect idea for MLJewelry signature Swarovski necklace, so beware :D

0 comments: