Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Swarovski heart earrings, aquamarine and light topaz

These are my newest earrings .
 I made them extra for my Etsy shop. 
They are made of Swarovski crystals, 10mm hearts.

I have worked hard to open my Etsy shop. I finally got enough courage to open a shop there. I don't have my first sale yet, cause my shop has been open for a very little time, under a week or so.
But it's finally open.. after a month of work. 

But here they are, both of them are available here.

"Sparkle in the middle of the night"
Aquamarine Satin Swarovski 10mm hearts,
silver
 Size reference
 My little sis modelling ;)
 "Sunshine with gold dust" 
Light Topaz Swarovski 10mm hearts
gold...

 Bye!




3 comments:

Hi, I just wanted to say that I love your jewelry. You are very talented! I wish you the best of luck in your Etsy shop, but with stunning jewelry like that, I don't see how you could go wrong. :) Have a wonderful day!

 

Thank you! Every little comment like this encpurages me a lot, every single one of them :)

 

Marillis, lovely earrings. I have presented you with an award, if you'd like to visit my site you will be able to get it. I think this will mean you have more visitors - I hope so, you deserve to. x