Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

DIY eyelash serum

Everybody wants long dark eyelashes, but it's not always as we want.

I have kind of a short but thick lashes. And I wish they were a little darker and longer.
I think that mascara does extra damage to lashes, but what can we do.. Still we use it.

I read that the lash serums that cost over 20 don't do what they promise.
So here's a homemade reciepe for a lash serum. I'm still testing it, you have to use it for a month or so to see the changes, try for yourself, I'm gonna but the before and after pictures up, when a month has passed

So you'll need:


  • Coconut oil
  • Almond oil
  • Olive oil
  • An empty cleaned mascara tube
  1. But equal amounts of the oils in the tube. Mix them together
  2. Put the oil mixture on every morning when you wake up and at night before you go to sleep.
You can buy the oils from an aromatherapy shop etc, but on ebay too.
NB! They have to be natural not full of chemicals

0 comments: