Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

ReUse Republic

Hello, lots of new jewelry.

So my classmate Anni (I have to do a longer story in the future) was doing a project called ReUse Republic. It's a project where people make new things out of old and/or broken which come from stores. Anni got a big box of broken jewelry. And she told me that she had a lot of material and she didn't have the time to make any more jewelry than she had done already. 
So I went over and gathered some material from the 3 boxes she had got.

Went home and got crazy. I had to make all of these things for sunday. 
Anyways I finished them and Anni took them to the designer.
I'm not 100% sure if these will be sold from 3.-5. February in Tallinn.
(Reuse Republic toimub 3.-5. veebruar Kristiine keskuses Tallinnas)


 I apologize for some of the photos, cause my reflex camera camera broke down and I couldn't do one single shot anymore. And half of these are mad with a compact digital camera (wrote it right?) and they weren't 100% my standards, but I had no other choice , cause I had to take them to Anni already.


I have very little idea what are the beads or the pearls I used, but I'm sure the wires and chains and hooks are  high quality.

I'll show you some today and some on the next day:
 Wire wrapped ring



 "Put on a bow and roll"












I really-really wanted to earrings like this for a very long time, but these types of earrings need a lot of different material in different sizes. But now! I was in heaven..

 




Soon show others..

0 comments: