Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Jewelry lexicon, dictionary, wordbook.. call it as you like

So when I started to make jewelry (which was approximatly 2,5 years ago) I needed to buy findings online, but I couldn't name them and spent hours searching Internet what are they, it was so hard, so to make it easier for some of you who need jewelry findings names... Jewelry lexicon:



  • Bails

Leaf bail


  • Ear hooks 

Kidney ear wire

  • Clasp
Lobster

Spring

Toggle


  • Jump ring

  • Split ring

  • Stud ear post

  • Wire

(gauge to cm , cm to gauge)18 gauge - 1 cm in diameter
20 gauge - 0.8 cm
22 gauge - 0.6 cm
26 gauge - 0.4 cm
  • Spacer beads

  • Charms

  • Pins
Eye pin

Head pin 

Ball head pin

  • Crimp beads


  • Bead caps

  • Connector bead

1 comments:

Great,

I've just started with making jewelry. This helps me a lot, but I am sure there is more ...