Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Personality bracelet




My personality bracelet has these charms on them:
The Fork - I like to eat, I enjoy eating, it represents the love of food, not obesity but just eating.
The Bird/Swallow - I am free as a bird and do what I like to do often without others approval.
The Crown - I am a perfectionist and always want everything to be as good as I can make them.
The Two Girls - Represent my two sisters. 
The Owl - Shows intelligence and wisdom
The Treble Clef - a musical side of me. I value music and people who sing and play an instrument. without it my life wouldn't be complete.
The Key - To top it all off the key shows how complex personality I have and I may not always be the easiest person to get along with.

Used Swarovski Crystal flower beads are 6mm in size and in color Light Amethyst.


And I am on Etsy now. So get your bracelet on : https://www.etsy.com/listing/104057200/personality-bracelet













8 comments:

Love your jewelry - very pretty and a lot of great information too! I am visiting southern Estonia (Otepää - Arula area) at the moment and wanted to visit a bead store before going home on Monday. Do you have any stores in mind that I could visit? (Tartu, Tallinn, or somewhere between). I would like to buy some semi-precious stones and pendants for a relative in Singapore who just started to make her own jewelry. Thank you so much! Sofia

 

Thank you! Yes, I know a really good store which is in Tartu the address is Lai 29, Tartu, Estonia. It is closed on Sunday. I hope you can manage to get there and got my message before it was too late. There are other stores but I think this one has the best choice. Contact me again if you need any further help.

 

Thank you so much! That is very helpful! I will try to go tomorrow. Do you perhaps know the name of the store? Thank you again! Sofia

 

I think I got the name...Kuukivi Helmepood...Thank you!!

 

Sorry, I didn't give you the name of the store. Oh, silly me.
The store has moved the last time I visited it on the Võru street I think they needed bigger rooms. I hope you will find whatever you are looking!

 

Kuukivi helmepood is right :)

 

So general you can go from two.
Also see my page :: please click the next website

 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.