Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Golden dreams are now in fashion

So, my jewelry is kind of my style. I haven't seen anyone making jewelry like this, I sometimes wonder where the ideas come from. Or where other people's ideas come from, is ir nature is it the materials or something else.
Why is everybody's jewelry different, why there isn't two jewelers whose jewelry is the same. Everybody's different and nobody's perfect (I sometime wonder, there's a nice sentence in English: Nobody's perfect, I'm nobody, so does it mean I'm perfect?).

Today I visited Camyland, it is the shop where estonian designers sell their jewelry, bags, clothes and accessories. Their work especially the jewelry is so different from mine, it's an another class (not that I think that mine is better or worse than theirs but it's just so different). I just wonder, go look for yourself when you live in Tartu, Estonia.

(Tõesti Camyland on hea pood.;))

So I'll show some of my work too to not just talk about.
I really think I'm getting better at photography (well some of the time), these first pictures came out I think very good.

"Golden dream"
No question about it that name suits so well
Gold hooks, white seed beads


"Set of the ocean drops"


"Dark Secret"


Here are the Collection of balls the size indicator. It nicely shows the blue ones.

Bye!

0 comments: