Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Snow is a blessing from heaven! *cold*

It's been 3 weeks, cuz I've been in Tenerife and snowboarding and skiing in Finland.
Yes, the temperature was 30°C in Tenerife and it was -5°C in Finland, but it didn't ruin anything.
Snow is just so awesome when you know what you're doing.
I'll talk about Tenerife later. At the moment I want to share my skiing trip.

So at first it was pretty awkward when I was on the snowboard, I couldn't turn and fell, I've been snowboarding for 3 years, but it was my 4th time on board so I'm not very experienced. But when you get it then there's no worries. I got it. No worries.
Even the tracks with big slopes, I snowboarded through them too. The only thing bad on snowboard is that you might not make it to the ski lift and have to jump to get there. There's no that kind of a worry on skis.
To the end of the trip I had done awesome jumps on skis and minor jumps on snowboard . And I made it without falling .

I went to Himos, here's the map.
But everything that's left from "keski-himos-projekti" was closed only the right side länsirinteet was open .
Click to the map to Enlarge

Some pictures of my skiing trip, I actually have a video of my ski jumps, sadly no video about snowboarding jumps, but we can live with that.



I'm ruling (of course deep down in my mind) the mountain ;)


Nice "black" fellows. Hard tracks as they say

Check the slope out.
And this orange guy rushed past me in 2 secs.

Bye!

0 comments: