Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Golden dream, why not?

Do you sometimes wonder whether to do something abnormal or not. I do. I have sometimes have some kinda thoghts like, what the hell why not, but when I do it, it may look like I'm an idiot. Soo ... yes I've done stuff like that and I have no regrets, no examples what I've done, but couple of years ago when I was like 10 or something I wanted to jump off of the cliff (no I'm not suicidal, far from that) to grab the trees tops to hang there (and I trulty believed that I wouldn't crash into the earth), I don't know why I wanted to do that, conclusion - I'm crazy!!
Yesterday I thought that there should be a show where people (like me) can really try out these crazy stuff like jumping off cliffs for adrenaline rush.. 

white pearly seed bead bunches with gold ear hooks (jewelry)
"Golden Dream"
gold hooks, white pearly seed beads

0 comments: