Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Soo, eurovision.... Paradise on earth, no relations!

So.. yesterday there was Eurovision song contest in Oslo, Norway. I haven't watched it for 2 years properly, but this year I watched and found that last year's songs were a bit better with some exceptions.

Germany won. Lena.. She had great voice, memorable song too. Our commentator in Estonia (Marko Reikop) couldn't resist to say almost 15 times, that Lena's grandfather was estonian, so. It was pretty funny how everytime he said it we were like duhh, come on we heard you the first time...
I thought that the best song won.. 
The song is here (not live, because she didn't take part of the semifinal's)

The second was Turkey and MaNga - "we could be the same". Quite normal song. The tune haunted me for the rest of the night and today too. It was like a decent rock song. 
It is here (live 2nd semifinal in which they got the most votes) 

Third was Romania what I didn't like so much. Paula Seling and Ovi - Playing with fire. 
There was a news that the male singer's - Ovi's hand was injured at rehersal with fire. Irony huh?
It is here(live 2nd semifinal).

I don't know which place Belgium was, but the man with guitar was pretty good, I really liked it. Tom Dice - Me and my guitar here

There were some good songs more but I'll let them be. (Although denmark was so awful I shouldn't even say.
Greek singer was a little stiff, but that's a song contest not a dancing one.
Jessy Matador.. danced better than the dancers behind him, but I'm not sure he sang very much.

P.S Alexander Rybak is still handsome a sings verrry good ;). Though I still wouldn't be running after him like an usual 15-year-old girl.


Gold wire, glass beads, heavy (jewelry)
"Paradise on earth"
gold, gold, gold
Glass beads, heavy-heavy 

0 comments: