Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Football World Cup 2010

I know it actually started a week ago but I just have to mention it. Because I'm a weird girl who really likes to watch football games and if there's one my TV is definetely on. I don't say that no girls watch it but I really enjoy it too.
 My mood went up when 2 weeks ago I thought that yes, It's finally here 2010 football world cup in Republic of south Africa (in estonian simply LAV - Lõuna-Aafrika vabariik ;)). 
My favourite player is Gianluigi Buffon, Italian goalkeeper. I don't even remember how I began to like him but it happened the previous World Cup. maybe it was that penalty in the middle of the game he saved. Don't remember. But in the game for gold I was on Buffon's and French side. How weird is that. Eventually Italy won so half win ;).
I also like Petr Cech, but sadly Czech republic didn't qualify. Sad but true.

Football even gave me the idea how to make these balls.


big Seed bead balls, jewelry
 Footballs are made from pentagons and hexagons, right !?
Colours are a bit mixed (there should be more black than white, look at a football and you see)
"Footballer"
I learned to make these balls with a help from footballs, I tried to make hexagons balls but I failed, bacause if you put hexagons to hexagons connecting sideways the thing just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
So this is the trick to make these balls

0 comments: