Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Reform the jewelry. (Stone rings)


Again old earrings which I wasn't completely satisfied so I had to make them better and more beautiful.
I often do my jewelry over to make it better. Cause I want my things to be so I could be satisfied with them. I'm also showing you some rings with stones which names I don't remember.



At first they looked like this, nothing special.
Swarovski bundle bicone 4mm
And after the makeover they look like this. "Chocolate's crystal bunch"
I like them more now, than before.

And some rings.
Semi-precious stone wire wrapped rings
Now I can tell what are the names of these stones, thanks to some wonderful people on the best jewelry forum ever ;) JewelryMaking Forum

This goldish one is citrine
And this is smokey quartz, I just love those little names
They are my favourite because they are just the right size and they look elegant. I even did a tutorial on how to do them . It's here. They are semi'precious stones. What a weird name!

Bye!

0 comments: