Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

DIY jewelry gift box

So I'm really considering selling my stuff on Etsy. But I had all the other need thing beside the jewelry gift boxes which are needed for shipping jewelry safely without damaging it.

So I spent a lot of time searching for boxes like these from online sellers, in the right size and looking right. Most of the boxes I found were too small or just looked cheap and screamed for bad quality.

Then I couldn't stand the thought anymore and suddenly stopped looking. I bought my self some cardboard and had a thought that maybe I could make my own boxes, just the right size just like the way I love
______________
Siin on ehete kinkekarbid, mis ma ise valmistasin, sest ei leidnud mitte kuskilt õige suuruse ja välimusega karpe.
So I cut out just the exact size I needed 6,5x5,5x2cm


I think they turned out pretty good and I like the way they look, they're from recycled paper, saving our planet ;), if it's not already gone

Inside the boxes there are cotton for the jewelry to lie there like on a soft pillow
They are not 100% perfect because I'm not machine.

(Just a quick sentence to I like. "Nobody's perfect. I'm nobody. So I'm perfect")

These are the stencils I used for the boxes . The left on is the bottom part and the right one is the cover. You can do what ever sizes you want. The grey lines are the folding lines. Just fold the cardboard there and you'll realise how to put it together.
Cardboard I used

0 comments: