Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Jewelry with different color combinations


Hi all my lovely readers!
It has been awhile but not too long, blogger is kind of broken in my computer anyways and I can't use the updated editor. And it's really uncomfortable to use the old one again.
But I manage cause I love-love to write these posts.

Here are my "Icey flower" earring which are made of crystal bicone. The original ones are blue, but the second ones are green, and green is the best color for earrings when you have dark brown hair, blue goes for blondes, crystal clear for black hair but these are just my opinions, it depends on the tone and everything

"Icey flower" in blue


"Icey flower" in green. They look so unreal like utopic world to me


Seems like a failed picture? But still so intresting...

The dusty thingy strikes again...

Grandma's mugs rock!

So here's my "Footballer" earrings which a lot of people like a lot
These are the first "footballers"

A pink version of footballers, it was made as a custom work to a lady in Tallinn by me.

Footballers in little seed beads....

BYE!


2 comments:

Green one's are my favourite -but the football one's are cute as well.

 

thanks! I like them too...