Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Guitar lessons - yes please!

Hi!

I've been very busy practising guitar playing.
Practising the chords by yourself and playing them over and over again gets boring when you often do it.
But when you're a beginner like me you can't play normal songs cuz the fingers don't move as fast as you would want them to (or are my fingers just slow, but they won't go where I want them to be).












The other day I was just practising with my guitar and found some very helpful videos from youtube to make this learning fun. They are easy and very playable for beginners, super beginners too :). There are some finger exercises too. Hope they are as useful to you as they were to me.



Easy acoustic beginner guitar songs, how to.
Sublime "What I Got" 
Green Day "Good Riddance Time of Your Life"
Green Day "Wake Me Up when September Ends"

Finger dexterity exercise here
Chords (if somebody doesn't know yet) here

0 comments: