Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

What's that? a photograph


Hey ya!
Pictures of my new jewelry and some of my old jewelry. I thought more quality pictures were better, because you need quality camera and a little more experienced photograph than me. So I asked my dad to do them, he knows what's light and the pictures did come a little better than mine. (Still some photos here are taken by me :))

"A spring's spring"

A Ring, my first one. At the moment a lot of things are my first so my first wire wrapped ring, used a random big bead, as you can see, the bead is rather large and silver wire.

As you see I got addicted and made two other bead rings. On with a pink butterfly and the other with a blue one















"Tutti Frutti candy"

I don't know if the wire I used to make this ring is gold filled or gold plated, but it's definetely gold something.




"Butterfly fly away"



















"Elegant braids"

Necklace which is made of wire and seed beads and spring clasp, it's braided.



Similar necklace as the one above, but used random beads this time. And silver wire

"Twisted mess"

Bracelets, made of somekinda' knots.



One of my favourites, sooooo Irish, Can't resist











Most 3D earrings ever. Strawberry power
















0 comments: