Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

BALLS! (Don't get me wrong ;))

It's nice to finally write again.
I've been sick so I couldn't do anything resonable, except watch TV for several days. Olympics 24/7, I'm sorry.
Actually I made some balls more, the red ones I bought from Italy, but the others I made myself. It kind of makes you addicted.

SO here are the earring I made with the red balls, only gold was propriate for them.
They are made of coral beads, whatever these are but they are quite heavy

"Cherrys' get-together"
It may be wrong for me to have a blog, but otherwise how would I show my jewelry to you!
So I hope you like them, give me feedback, it would help me to create pieces more beautiful if  I know what other people think so.... Now you know what to do ;)


Yessss, the strangest place to photograph your jewelry is on plants, but actually the pictures came out pretty good. I like te green on the back.







"Wine makes it look better"
No, I didn't drink the wines. 
My parents drink a lot of wine. I wonder how many wine caps we have at home (I'm betting on 150), and that's a lot. 


And no I'm not promoting any.. you know. And these are only wine caps, they make the silvery balls of the BALLS look great, another nice picture




"Honey, I'm a bee"
How gold is too gold, gotta like the duck, it was a present from US

Bye!

0 comments: