Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Gold or silver? That is the Question

Definetely is music my inspiration!
If I feel there's nothing to do, and then after listening to a song I have million things to do and I'm really willing to do them.
this time I wanna know about you , I have new polls in the side bar , feel free to answer.

Time flies, but gold stays. Introducing gold in few days!! Yeah eventually.
Waited for that for too long to arrive.
But now the gold hooks are here.
My favourite earrings are coming (one of the best ;))
Made of glass so pretty heavy
They are so, making you feel like, special
but I think all my earrings make people feel that way.
Anyways I'm not the only person who wears them any more ;);).

vs.



Most of the time amethyst is a name of a colour
But actually it's a gemstone, and I have a star-shaped, showing in the future 


0 comments: