Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Seed bead balls, turtles

Hey!
I was with my cousin for two weeks and I couldn't post. But all good things have to end so she went back home today. As she says she is from the country side. She usually said : "Maalt ja hobusega". But I'm not able to translate that so it would sound as good.
We managed to go to listen to a concert in a valley in Tartu. Some estonian groups which (thinking of now)consisted only of men. Strange. Oh sorry 1 woman for 20 men too..
This jewelry I made before.

Seed bead turtles (jewelry)
"Pink world's turtles"
I never planned to do turtles. They just happened when I was unsuccsessfully trying to do seed bead balls similar to the ones below. They looked really like turtles to me so I made legs and heads for them.


They are a pair in love :), How cute!



"Opposites of colours"
They are actually opposites of each other.


Bracelet from seed bead beads. Nice clasp although

Bye!

2 comments:

How dainty! I love those little turtle guys, they are so sweet!