Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

You can make miracles with silver wire and round nose pliers (tools), Mika concert

These earrings are actually made a month ago when I discovered that you can do amazing figures with wire and some right tools like flat nose pliers and round nose pliers. I made some undefined shapes, two of each and later I attached the crystals. It's easy and you can do everything you want. and while wearing they are all light and twirling. I think there was some kind of a tool to make the two pieces identical but I love the little differences.

I almost forgot to talk about MIKA concert in Tallin on the 3rd of August. It was just wonderful. I'm not a fan but I liked it. A lot. It was just colorful in every possible way.
I just have to mention that rain has caught us too often past week: two times soakind wet and nothing to do about it.
Oh and I have an not amazing ability to ruin the best days with some things really bad .. like.. like being a bad girl in a bad way and getting caught by the bus controller's or bus police or smth like that. It really ruins the day..

P.S sry about that dust thingy in some of the pictures...

"Don't drop it, it drops"
I have to admit these ball head pins are better than the ones with the flat end.



Oh and I'll be giving some photography tips on how to get all of the jewelry piece in focus. Like the last picture.

"Honey, honey"


"Like a flower"
The shape kind of reminded me of a flower and I tried to make the parts look like leaves and blossoms.

"Spirals don't twist"


Bye!

7 comments:

Thank you for sharing your info, and I learn many thinks from your blog, which really work.

 

Hi!!I love your creations!!
I'm an Italian girl and I design jewels too...
Oh,i'm Rossella...bye bye

 

OH I have forgotten!! i'm 13

 

thanks!
I visited your site it was all italian but I could understand a little....

 

i don't understand how can u do your jewels like "Icey flower" in blue.

Can you explain me in italian please?? I hope yes!!!
kiss
Rossy

 

these are 4mm crystals with twisted wire. You can try to do something similar just as you look at them. Practice makes perfect..

Sorry, I'm a really bad teacher :S and I don't know these words in Italian...