Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Addicted! Amazing Race



Heya!
A little offtopic here, but that's just me :D
Nice booots!!!
I would really like to own these in my closet.
Haven't seen shoes like these in my hometown shops .Would've buyed ages ago :P.











luv these...

























Other thing I wanted to talk about was The Amazing Race,
It's a race for the million dollars (from america yea), where pairs of two have to travel and solve tasks they're given. Intresting AND exciting.
Recently in August they visited Tallinn, Estonia,
Jeei I was so happy like is this a joke not possible, lol.
What it is exactly - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race

0 comments: