Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

What's new

A new day, yesterday I started my blog. I think my blog is gonna be a little bit different than the usual "my life is so miserable" or the fascionistas (who I actually really admire ;)).

Beside handmade jewelry I'll tell you about me and my life :P.

I'm really proud of myself cause of this blog, I have tried to start and start it for a month I guess.
Now it's on ! :)


That's where I live, welcome !







Part of my precious supplies, beads, silver finding and so on

I'm learning every time I do a new piece of jewelry and I don't know how am I gonna be noticed, cause there's so many people with a talent, like wow.
New technics and material and tools. have to try everything, right?






That heart is made by me , and yes I did it a long time.
Didn't have the ideas what to make of the clay and then it came .





My favourite tools which I use every time (*-*)





A crocheted bag, made of cotton yarn or smth like that.
I made it in the last winter.




My favourite jewelry box in the world, it was a gift from my dear friends to my birthday three years ago, it's quite spacey





My guitar,


Thank you :)

0 comments: