Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

My first Necklace!

Hey guys!
Yesterday I was sick and made some new jewelry.
I think I want to try some a new technique, maybe crocheting necklaces or a beaded jewelry piece. Feeling lately like I need so many thing to make new pieces, like findings, pearls, beads etc.




"Giant bloom"
Pink flowers


"Delicious and deadly red"
Strawberry, really cute actually"Letter M"
Obviously my name's first letter,




"Brotherhood of Flowers"
Three flowers work it, right...







"Flower Buddies"
Light blue and pink flowers



"Three of them"
They sure do match the necklace with three flowers above.



"Snailer spirals"

Spirals, like snail pattern lol, gotta love the middle one.

0 comments: