Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

Je-wel-ry!!! Creepy and so what!


Hey!
It's been a busy week, as always. I haven't had time to post anything.
School,
swimming, studying etc.






On Tuesday I needed to create my blog’s header, so I had to learn how to use photoshop, photo manipulation and how to make a human being slimmer. So I’ll post the before and after pictures here, I know they aren’t perfect, but that wasn’t my goal.

After

Before


And Wednesday I visited an Art shop (Riia mäel, tähe street), which sold almost everything I needed for my jewelry ,silver and gold wire, ear hooks, clasps, polymer clay etc.
The only thing I couldn’t get from that store were normal sized beads (only seed beads available). So I bought some jewelry stuff from there: 16m silver wire, 6m gold wire, elastic thread, silver and gold spring clasps. It all cost about 16$.
Now I need beads lots of them: glass, swarovski crystal, pearls I can’t even name them all.


“Death will always find you“ :@. ;().


On that day we also went to the cinema with our class to see Final Destination 4, it was kinda’ creepy, to see people's organs spill out and body parts come off :S. But so absurd it made us laugh some times.




P.S I made some new jewelry, my first bracelets. I’ll post them soon.
Have a good day
J

0 comments: