Mad Lemon Jewelry

Jewelry blog, where you can see MLJewelry, beading and hammering; DIY projects, useful tips about everything about jewelry and making it.

My new blog

Hello, nad welcome to my new blog !
I make jewelry
I started it, I think it was two years ago, but then I didn't have the right tools plus I wasn't that handy, but couple of things turned out fine.
I custom design my jewelry.
As you can see below, I love colours.

That's it!

(Sorry for my english in some places, I'm only 14 and english isn't my native language.)
For estonians/eestlastele - alguses mõtlesin, et teen kahekeelse blogi, kuid nagu näha ei tulnud sellest midagi välja, loodan, et saate aru =)


So heres my jewelry:


"Heart way"


"Irish style, the luck"


"It's flowery"


"But-ter-fly"


"Sun pearls you"


"Colored and cut in half"


"Feathered beauty"


"Balls of power"


"Star and heart"


"Lovely as a flower"






These last ones are my first ones I did couple years ago:
"Happy or sad?"


"Hearty heart"


"Twist and twirl"





"Cube,round,round"


Thank you,

MadLemon


0 comments: